PCSalt takes every effort to provide you with tips and tutorials related to Android Application Development. We believe in providing you with high quality and complete resources, rather than heaping your hard drives with useless tutorials.
Its a vision of us to provide you with the solution you are looking for. If you have any problem you can request the solution or if you have any suggestion then we would welcome it with open hands.
- What is Android?
- Android Studio for Android App Development
- Create Android Application Project in Android Studio
- Create Android Application Project in Android Studio Continued
- Directory Structure of Android Project
- Create Android Virtual Device (AVD)
- Use Android Device as Emulator
- Create Activity
- Math App – Android Application
- What is apk?
- AlertDialog to display information
- Show message and get user confirmation using AlertDialog
- Create AlertDialog with Custom Layout using XML Layout
- Create AlertDialog with custom layout programmatically
- Create AlertDialog with complex custom layout programmatically
- Override Button of AlertDialog
Handling list type UI – ListView and RecyclerView
- Create List Using ListView
- ListView using BaseAdapter
- Header ListView using BaseAdapter
- Display list using RecyclerView
Database in Android – SQLite
XML Database in Android – SharedPreferences
API calling and parsing – XML & JSON
- Places :
An application to list near by places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Cafe, Doctor, Fire Station, Gas Station, Hospital, Movie Theater, Health, Pharmacy, Police, etc.
- Android FTP Server :
Transform your android phone into an FTP server.
- Latitude :
Share your current location or a location to meet with Google Maps URL.
- Black Wallpaper :
A lite application which sets Black color as background and conserves battery, reduce eye strain.
- Tic Tac Toe :
A classic two X-O player game.
- C Programs :
Android application containing a list of C Programs.
- Notes :
An application to take a quick note and review later.
- ShareOn :
A light weight application to share thoughts on Facebook and Twitter. It can be used to share images on Facebook.
- Random Guess :
This game is about guessing a number which is picked by system randomly. For this, you have 5 chances. It means you have 5 chances to guess the randomly picked number.
Source code available on GitHub
- ListViewDemo : Demo application project to create ListView using ArrayAdapter.
- DatabaseDemoApp : SQLite database to perform CRUD operations in Android.
- AlertButtonOverride : Override the functionality of AlertDialog in Android
- CustomListViewDemo : Create custom ListView using BaseAdapter.
- XMLParsingSAXDemo : Android demo application project to parse XML using SAX Parser
- WeatherXMLParsingDemo : Learn to parse nested XML using SAX Parser
- FbShare : Demo application to share text and image on Facebook
- JSONParsing : Demo Android Application Project to learn to parse JSON
- ClipboardManager : Demo project to add content to Android Clipboard.