PCSalt takes every effort to provide you with tips and tutorials related to Android Application Development. We believe in providing you with high quality and complete resources, rather than heaping your hard drives with useless tutorials.
It’s a vision of us to provide you with the solution you are looking for. If you have any problem you can request the solution or if you have any suggestion then we would welcome it with open hands.
- What is Android?
- Android Studio for Android App Development
- Create Android Application Project in Android Studio
- Create Android Application Project in Android Studio Continued
- Directory Structure of Android Project
- Create Android Virtual Device (AVD)
- Use Android Device as Emulator
- Create Activity
- Math App – Android Application
- What is apk?
- AlertDialog to display information
- Show message and get user confirmation using AlertDialog
- Create AlertDialog with Custom Layout using XML Layout
- Create AlertDialog with custom layout programmatically
- Create AlertDialog with complex custom layout programmatically
- Override Button of AlertDialog
Handling list type UI – ListView and RecyclerView
- Create List Using ListView
- ListView using BaseAdapter
- Header ListView using BaseAdapter
- Display list using RecyclerView